[h323plus] H264 PLUGIN in H323Plus

ooi khai chin ooikhaichin at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 22 23:04:27 EST 2009

Hi All,
Currently, my H264 plugin able to work with polycom. I found that the media statistic(polycom PVX ) only show the frame rate video format, and display the image if my sending encoded data is not more than 1.4KB.

In my code, I do the fragmentation once it greater than 1.4KB(like libx264 do).

However, I had read some documentations and all of them  mentioned about H.241 only support the single NAL unit mode(mode 0).

I wonder how this mode handle if encoded data greater than 1.4KB(usually happen)???

Any Idea?

Thanks.