[h323plus] RES: Openmcu execution issues

Sohil Shah sohil.shah at einfochips.com
Wed Nov 4 00:50:08 EST 2009

Hi,
         The following is my /root/.pwlib_config/openmcu.ini file

[Parameters]
Username=sohil
Password=jU3x80DWeAo=
Log Level=3
HTTP Certificate=server.pem
HTTP Port=1421
Gatekeeper Mode=No gatekeeper
Interface Array Size=0
Enable video=True
Video frame rate=15
Video quality=4
Default room=room101
Room time limit=0
Connecting WAV File=/home/sohil/Desktop/opal/connecting.wav
Entering WAV File=/home/sohil/Desktop/opal/entering.wav
Leaving WAV File=/home/sohil/Desktop/opal/leaving.wav
Call log filename=/home/sohil/Desktop/opal/mcu_log.txt
Force split screen video=True
Disable codecs=No

I removed the line _HTTP Certificate=server.pem_ but still I am facing
the same problem. Moreover as of now, I've also updated my firefox from
3.5.3 to 3.5.4
What exactly am I supposed to do with that ?

--
Thanks&  Regards,
Sohil Shah