[h323plus] H264 PLUGIN in H323Plus

ooi khai chin ooikhaichin at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 23 02:44:20 EST 2009

Hi All,
I captured the capability exchange from difference voip software like(polycom, vcon...), it show only "0.0.8.241.0.0.1", which is defined as OpalPluginCodec_Identifier_H264_Generic.

1. What is the difference with the others like (default, RFC3984 interleave, RFC3984 non interleave)?

Another things is that When I use my H.264 Encoder API, it only return me the encoded data and the encoded length.

2. So, is it considered as single NAL unit? How it can be comply to H.323 since the default MTU value in H.323 is 1400bytes (like fragmentation or other)?

I try to increate the MTU value, but it cause me error.