[h323plus] [OT] New chan_h323 now Asterisk will not load

Mark Best markbest at co.nezperce.id.us
Tue Nov 17 13:31:21 EST 2009

First off sorry if this is a bit off topic.

I've changed the Asterisk code from BOOL to PBoolean and chan_h323
compiles, but now Asterisk 1.6.0.17 crashes when I attempt to start it.
There is no /var/log/asterisk/full log to check.

I moved the chan_h323.so out of the /usr/lib/asterisk/modules/ folder,
but it's still crashes.

Anyone have any experience with this sort of thing? Does a different
version of 1.6/1.4 work better than another?