[h323plus] H323plus v 1.22 and ptlib 2.6.5

Sebastian Peschko speschko at prvmexico.com
Fri Nov 13 11:45:49 EST 2009

Hi Simon,
i appreciate your answer and will test with the version that you
mention. Which ptlib do i need to use for this version of h323plus?
For the asterisk h323 part of the compile do i keep on using the
NuPhone H323 or another one? I have seen that the NuPhone stack is
recommended when trying to register with a Nortel GK. Any
recommendations here?

You mention that there is no Gatekeeper registration support. Does
this mean this version does not register with a gk? Up to now i have
been registering with the nortel gk and it works for a while but then
at some point in time the Nortel GK "looses" the registry of my
asterisk box. The command "h232 cycle gk" does not help i literaly
have to restart asterisk a couple if times to reregister. Any help
here is appreciated.

Another question i have is how to get h323 debug/trace to output on a
remote session in Asterisk when connecting with asterisk -r?

Saludos/Regards
Sebastián Peschko