[h323plus] Openmcu execution issues

Sohil Shah sohil.shah at einfochips.com
Tue Nov 3 10:38:38 EST 2009

Hi,
         I've compiled openmcu with all the dependencies. When I execute
openmcu -xc, I get the following error on termimal

2009/11/03 20:50:10.777      HTTP Service:b7c00a78    Error    HTTPS
Accept failed: error:14094412:SSL routines:SSL3_READ_BYTES:sslv3 alert
bad certificate
2009/11/03 20:50:10.790      HTTP Service:b7c00a78    Error    HTTP
server creation/open failed.

and I am unable to access https://127.0.0.1/1421 with following error on
browser.

An error occurred during a connection to 127.0.0.1:1421.

You have received an invalid certificate.  Please contact the server
administrator or email correspondent and give them the following
information:

Your certificate contains the same serial number as another certificate
issued by the certificate authority.  Please get a new certificate
containing a unique serial number.

(Error code: sec_error_reused_issuer_and_serial)

Previously I also got some error related to server.pem. I tried to
delete the certificates of openmcu from browser properties but that also
didn't work. I also tried to enable and disable SSL 3.0 and TSL 1.0 but
that also didnt work. I understand that this is some certification
related issue but I'm not able to solve it.
My openmcu version is 2.2.1, Test machine Fedora 11 and Firefox web
browser version 3.5.3.
I hope openmcu issues are addressed on this mailing list.

Let me know if you need more details.

--
Thanks&  Regards,
Sohil Shah

Disclaimer: This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it
are intended solely for the use of the addressee and may contain legally
privileged and confidential information. If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for
delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of
this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by
replying to this message and please delete it from your computer. Any
views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender
unless otherwise stated.Company has taken enough precautions to prevent
the spread of viruses. However the company accepts no liability for any