[h323plus] OpenMCU - H263 and Connection Problems.

Daniel Rammelt daniel.rammelt at avcc.net.nz
Fri May 29 17:40:05 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I am currently trying to get OpenMCU up and running on Debian 5 but am
encountering some issues.

Firstly, None of the clients I have tried (Mirial, Evo, Ekiga, Lifesize HD
unit, etc) will connect at anything other than H261.
I have
OPENH323DIR=/usr/local/lib/openh323/
PTLIBPLUGINDIR=/usr/local/lib/opal-3.6.1/

Is there someway to see why the H263 codec is not loading? I have build it
in Opal. Do I need to specify it somewhere?

Second problem is that, when more than 2 clients join the conference
everyone but the last person to join is disconnected from the conference.

All clients are on the same network with no firewalls etc. I have tried
looking into the trace.txt but I do not really know what to look for and
there is alot of stuff in it.

Daniel Rammelt
Advanced Video Collaboration Centre (AVCC)
http://avcc.karen.net.nz