[h323plus] Myphone2 (Please help to we solve only this problem)

ZAHRA dehghanianfard zahra_d84 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 23 06:10:09 EDT 2009

Hi Sir.
We copy the Dll files ( h261 and h263 ) in the MyPhone program root, then the execution file is run correctly. But when we trace th my phone program, we have a problem in "PVideoInputDevice_VideoForWindows::Open" method, When run this method with trace line by line and we recived to "threadStarted.Wait();" and in this function when recive to "WaitForSingleObjectEx(handle, INFINITE,AssResult);" it show a memory error; I attached a picture of this error and thread status. Please help us to solve this problem too.
I am in wait to have your suggestion in any way.
Best regards.
Zahra Dehghanian.

      Get your new Email address!