[h323plus] opal and h323plus library

andrew wang applemax82 at 163.com
Thu Jun 4 10:15:32 EDT 2009

hello everybody,

I want to know the difference between opal and h323plus in client side. The two libs are all based on ptlib, and I think the two libs have the same function---h323 stack.

I have made one window application which is above opal library. And I want to use h323plus lib, and don't change the application interface. Is there any difference between the application interfaces of opal and h323plus. Thanks.

The question is very urgent to me. I'll appreciate your answers. And Please give me some valuable advice. Thanks.

Best regards

andrew