[h323plus] RES: OpenMCU - H263 and Connection Problems.

Daniel Rammelt daniel.rammelt at avcc.net.nz
Tue Jun 2 00:17:09 EDT 2009

Here is a link to the trace file, it was run when the 3 clients were on
the MCU and all 3 were connected at H261.

http://avcc.karen.net.nz/download/trace.zip

Thank you for your help.

leandro.alvares at caixa.gov.br wrote:
> Daniel,
>
> if you put the trace file, maybe I can help you.
>

> Regards,
>
> Leandro

Daniel Rammelt
Technical Support / AVCC
Room 2.11, NZi3 Building, University of Canterbury
Phone: 364 2987 Ext: 45029
http://avcc.karen.net.nz