[h323plus] mute/unmute

Marcus Frenkel marcus.frenkel at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 06:56:57 EST 2009

Hi Marcos

Thank you very much for the input.

I searched for the pause function and H323Channel is the class that
has it. Indeed the basic SetPause appears to does nothing, but it
actually does mute the desired channel by changing the bool paused =
true which is processed afterwords by the RTP session.

Thank you again it really helped me. If there is anything that I can
help you with please let me know. May I say - God Bless You.

Marcus