[h323plus] Valid sessionID in OpenLogicalChannel command

Simon Horne s.horne at packetizer.com
Mon Dec 28 07:57:23 EST 2009

Igor

The problem is caused by an master/slave conflict when first opening the
audio channel which results in the OLC being rejected. The correct process
is to renegotiate the OLC. It appears that the T1000 cannot properly
renegotiate the OLC and incorrectly allocates an invalid sessionID of 0
which causes the assert and behavior you highlighted.

I also see you are using a modified and working H.264 plugin and have
decided not to contribute any of that work back to the project. This is a
pity.

Simon

  _____