[h323plus] H264 PLUGIN in H323plus

ooi khai chin ooikhaichin at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 24 02:50:55 EST 2009

Hi Simon,
I do really used x264 downloaded from videolan project. By default, x264 actually provide multi slice encoding for transffering through the network.
But I have done a small testing by creating a simple windows UDP server, client application.
On server side, I encode the raw picture and sent it to the client side.
On client side, I decode it to display.

But I found that the client side always late for 5s to receive that slice. Why? UDP problem or encoder?
Thanks.