[h323plus] Behavior on VideoInputDevice

Marcos Fábio Jardini marcos.f.jardini at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 16:49:11 EDT 2009

h323plus_2008.sln
==============
Files opalvxml.cxx, line 138 and codecs.cxx, line 379
codecs.h is a DirectShow/COM internal archive, full of IDL macros,
don't be referenced direct. Seens VS ambiguous 'codec.h' from DShow
and 'codec.h' in h323plus_2008.sln

Solution #1: Full path reference codecs.h to {path to
H323Plus}/include/codecs.h (?)
Solution #2: add pragma alias for disambiguation, like:
alias("ds_codecs.h", "%ProgramFiles%\Microsoft
SDKs\Windows\v6.0A\Include\codecs.h")

File codecs.cxx, line 572
-------------------------
Preprocessor branch "#ifdef H323_VIDEO" but line 787 says: "#endif //
NO_H323_VIDEO"

Solution: Correct preprocessor line 572 to "#ifndef NO_H323_VIDEO" (?)

VisualStudio Preprocessor Hell
------------------------------
For some weird reason (or at least strange for me), Visual Studio
interprets "#define x" and "#define x 1" completly diferent from each
to other for comparsions like "#ifdef x", "#if defined(x)" and "#if
x".
Because this some files sections are grayed out and don't have some
clue if fragment is being compiled or not.

Plugins.sln
========
ffmpeg H.263 Video Codec need the PBooblean definition

Fast Solution: declare PBolean as BOOL

PTLib_2008.sln
vidinput_directx.h, line -
There is no "PWLIB_STATIC_LOAD_PLUGIN(DirectShow, PVideoInputDevice);"
at the end of file. Probably source of out solutions projects can't
find DirectShow PPluginDriver.

Solution: add "PWLIB_STATIC_LOAD_PLUGIN(DirectShow, PVideoInputDevice);"

--
-----
Jogue RPG, alimente o lado criativo!