[h323plus] (no subject)

ZAHRA dehghanianfard zahra_d84 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 23 02:03:55 EDT 2009

Hello to all.
i noticed a point about bug that i send yesterday.i run program plugins 1.21 and then i put dll codecs in path file "D:\MyPhone\SDebug", Video shown to me but source code bug in start channels video. when i don't put dll in path file "D:\MyPhone\SDebug",Video not shown. I thought that path file dlls in Tools->Option add,but again Video not shown.
question :
1) How should DLL have to Project MyPhone add?
2) Whether I was in error?namely error in program Plugins or in h323plus?

static void StartFastStartChannel(H323LogicalChannelList & fastStartChannels, unsigned sessionID, H323Channel::Directions direction)
{
  for (PINDEX i = 0; i <    fastStartChannels.GetSize(); i++)
{
    H323Channel & channel = fastStartChannels[i];
    if (channel.GetSessionID() == sessionID &&     channel.GetDirection() == direction)
{
     fastStartChannels[i].Start();
     break;
}
}
}
The Error is :
Unhandled exception at 0x7c90e4ff in MyPhone.exe: 0xC0000008: An invalid HANDLE was specified.

please you guide me.i have a lot of time that i try to solve this problem.
Best wishes.
zahra.

      New Email addresses available on Yahoo!
Hurry before someone else does!