[h323plus] H323 error codes

mayank at in.niksun.com mayank at in.niksun.com
Fri Sep 19 03:28:05 EDT 2008

Thanks a lot Robert for your prompt response.
I got confused with your answer. Actually I posted 2 questions so the answer
if of which question.

The 2 questions are
Actually I am looking for error codes in H323 protocols.

1) In H225/Q931 what could be the error codes. Is these error codes comes
along with the last message  "Release complete message" ? are in between the
call.I am able to find these kind of codes specifically in SIP with the
response messages with their numbers(Ex:400,500,..),similarly the case with
the MGCP protocol.But,I am very much confused with the H.323.

2)What could be the case with the  H.245 protocol.

On Friday 19 Sep 2008 12:24:00 pm Robert Jongbloed wrote:
> Pretty sure it doesn't.
>

> Robert Jongbloed
> OPAL/OpenH323/PTLib Architect and Co-founder.

Regards
Mayank Jain Nawal
mayank at in.niksun.com
http://www.niksun.com