[h323plus] H323Transport::HandleFirstSignallingChannelPDU crash when connection is NULL

Nir Soffer nirs at hyperms.com
Sun Sep 21 06:53:11 EDT 2008

In H323Transport::HandleFirstSignallingChannelPDU, if NULL connection is
returned from endpoint.OnIncomingConnection, the code try to send a release
complete to the other side. However, line 1292 is not going to work (the
connection is NULL):

    releaseComplete.Write(*this,*connection);

To fix this, I added a Write method which does not accept a connection.

Note that the new method duplicate the code from the version that
accept a connection - I did not have to time to do it properly.

The patch is created against version 1.20.2-alpha2.

I verifyed that the issue still exists in the trunk.
http://h323plus.cvs.sourceforge.net/h323plus/h323plus/src/transports.cxx?view=markup