[h323plus] IE element decode

Marcos Fábio Jardini marcos.f.jardini at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 11:43:00 EST 2008

It is not very clear to me also how the internal mechanisms
of OpenH323/H323Plus.
One of the key modules of the PTLib (core to the H323Plus) is the
implementation of ASN.1 PacketBinary Format. It would be like the equivalent
of Java XML bindings, transforming the
ASN binary notation in compact binary packages through classes that
represent the hierarchy of the package.
The methods that you mentioned are used by serializer and deserializer. To
disassembly by hand a message from H.323 it is necessary to know what the
class the returned PByteBuffer
by Get____() belongs.

See the CVS examples for MCU with NAT/Firewall Traversal H.460.18/19, there
some H.420 messages are 'raw' manipulated to conform the specification.

--
-----
Jogue RPG, alimente o lado criativo!