[h323plus] VC++ express ed. build problem

Marcos Fábio Jardini marcos.f.jardini at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 06:13:59 EST 2008

In fact, it is possible to use a small part of MFC on express editions (but
it is more a headache than a solution) and no ATL at all.

The recomendation for Express users is to use Windows template library -WTL
8.0-, an CPL1.0 project at http://wtl.sourceforge.net/

I used to compile the srcs in Visual C++ 2005 Express months ago.
To disable a resource you can put --disabe-{resource} at Custon build step
of ptbuildopts.h.in of Header Files in Console project. For example add:
--disable-ipv6 to disable IPv6 support

I think it is not the correct place to put this configuration (you need do
it 3 times for debug, release and pseudo-debug). If some know the correct
place, please correct me.

--
-----
Jogue RPG, alimente o lado criativo!