[h323plus] VC++ express ed. build problem

Zarko Markovic zarko.mar at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 17:29:33 EST 2008

Hello Friends,

Anybody managed to build ptlib/h323plus on Visual C++ 2008 express
edition? I get file not found error for atlbase.h included at ptts.cxx
when triing to compile ptlib. I used MSVC6 so far without problem,  I
never tried to compile ptlib/h323plus on VC express editions, but the
problem maybe is that express editions do not support ATL. Any solution
to this?

I used the latest source code from h323plus.org - h323plus 1.20.1 &
PTLib 2.0.1, followed the instructions by voxgratia and loaded ptlib.sln
into Visual studio.

Regards,
Zarko