[h323plus] OpenMCU Web page not saving data

Adrien Rudulier rudz04 at yahoo.ca
Fri Jul 25 11:10:50 EDT 2008

OpenMCU's webpage isn't saving the configuration data when I change a value. I did a clean ubuntu install with cvs/svn versions of ptlib, h323plus and openmcu. Does anyone know off the top of their head whether it's a problem with openMCU or should I go talk to the guys at OpalVoip about ptlib?

-Adrien