[h323plus] OpenMCU doesn't mix video

Adrien Rudulier rudz04 at yahoo.ca
Tue Jul 22 17:46:45 EDT 2008

I don't know what happened but openMCU doesn't mix video for me. I was fiddling around getting H.263 at 4CIF to work with PVX and once I got that to work, openMCU no longer mixes video. Everything is fine until the 3rd endpoint connect. The 3rd endpoint then receives the video of a different endpoint and all the video freezes. The video resumes at fullscreen when any endpoint disconnects. I tried removing h323plus, ptlib, and openMCU from my system and reinstalled them with the most recent versions from sourceforge. I was wondering if anybody else is having this problem.