[h323plus] SetMaxBitRate Problem

Simon Horne s.horne at packetizer.com
Wed Jul 16 23:26:01 EDT 2008

Alam

Sorry for the delay in replying. yes there are some changes.
There is a new function.

void H323EndPoint::OnSetInitialBandwidth(H323VideoCodec * codec)

This is called before the OpenVideoChannel. This is where you can set the
codec MaxBitRate. This also allows you to correctly advertise bandwidth to
the remote party.

Simon