[h323plus] OpenMCU 4CIF Issues

Simon Horne s.horne at packetizer.com
Fri Jul 4 20:12:23 EDT 2008

Adrien

BitRate and FrameRate reversed in PacPhone? That a display issue. Well I
better fix that. :-)

The issue is in the ffmpeg decoder library. From past discussions it a
setting issue in the library however the person who found the issue never
contributed it back to the project. A contribution to fix the issue from
anyone would be very most welcomed.

Simon