[h323plus] Help required with MPEG4 Plugin for H323Plus

Simon Horne s.horne at packetizer.com
Mon Jan 28 02:56:54 EST 2008

You need to check the trace log to find the identifier you are being sent.
There appears to be a descrepancy.
H.245 Annex E defines you should be receiving an Identifier of
"0.0.8.245.1.0.0" but you may not.

I would also be nice to have this work submitted back to the project to the
benefit of both h323plus and Opal.

Simon