[h323plus] Dynamic Bandwidth Management!!

Frank Fischer frank.fischer at digitalnomads.ch
Mon Jan 21 08:42:11 EST 2008

Hi

i think he means the abillity to dynamically change the codec during
transmission to follow any changes in available bandwith. I.e. when starting
with g.711 and the available bandwith drops to 80kbits then i.e. g.729
could be negotiated on the fly.

Actually a very nice feature but probably not very easy to implement and
more important, getting less and lesser important since bandwiths are
constently increasing almost all over the world....

Frank

  _____