[h323plus] PTLib compile errors

Simon Horne s.horne at packetizer.com
Sat Jan 12 14:48:56 EST 2008

Hassan

I had the same issues with ptlib configure ignoring the environmental
variable. Copy the configure.exe from h323plus directory to the ptlib
directory and try again. That should work.

Your environmental variable entry in this case should be
PWLIB_CONFIGURE_EXCLUDE_DIRS=c:\program files\microsoft visual studio
8\smartdevices

Simon