[h323plus] How to Add Extended Video Capability for H.239

Simon Horne s.horne at packetizer.com
Fri Jan 11 04:29:28 EST 2008

I have not tested the H.263 plugin with widescreen HD although I have tested
it with 920x720 HD using a logitech 9000 webcam.

What version of the H.263 plugin are you using? Are you using the latest out
of the h323plus CVS and compiled it against H323plus? The reason I ask is
that the default H.263 plugin from Opal CVS has framesize restrictions which
will not permit any framesize other than a fixed set of framesizes (which
1280x720 is not one) and would immediately close the channel. I understand
they are resolving this with Opal. I have added a compiler directive #ifndef
h323pluslib to enable this check to be removed for h323plus.

I hope this helps

Simon