[h323plus] Problem with Logitech camera

Simon Horne s.horne at packetizer.com
Wed Jan 9 06:23:12 EST 2008

JP

The problem is that not all windows webcams are supported with the existing
VideoForWindows. Directshow fixes that unfortunately for pwlib 1.12 it is
only available with mingw compilations for windows. I have checked a bit of
work to allow it to be compiled with Visual Studio however that is in PTLib.
Once we migrate to PTlib and release the stable version of h323plus the
problem should be rectified.

Simon