[h323plus] How to Add Extended Video Capability for H.239

Simon Horne s.horne at packetizer.com
Fri Jan 4 02:24:35 EST 2008

The opening didn't break it just returned false
The reason it returned false was that it was unable to locate a common h.239
capability.

Make sure you have a compatible H.263 plugin. It should have a
PluginCodec_MediaTypeExtVideo in the plugin definition. If not get it out of
the CVS in the extensions directory.

The Simple program in the applications directory of the CVS supports H.239.

Simon