[h323plus] How to Add Extended Video Capability for H.239

Abhishek Rohilla abhishekrohilla at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 01:24:35 EST 2008

Hi

I have done the following in class derived from H323EndPoint
this->AddAllCapabilities(0, 0, "*");
this->AddAllExtendedVideoCapabilities(0,P_MAX_INDEX);

Then during call I called
H323Connection::OpenExtendedVideoSession( unsigned role,H323ChannelNumber &)

in H323EndPoin::OnConnectionEstablished()

In OpenExtendedVideoSession()
it breaks without opening extended video channel
because the check
(remoteCapability != NULL) fails.

I am trying to connect my application with Polycom PVX with H239 content
enabled

I couldn't find H239 sample on CVS on sourceforge.
Please help.