[h323plus] Problem in receiving 4CIF with H.263 codec

Taranpreet Anand taran.kanand at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 06:57:17 EST 2008

Hi,

I've used SetVideoFrameSize but it doesn't seem to work.

1) If a call is made from Sample application to Polycom on remote side,
things work fine.
    Sample transmits 4CIF & receives CIF.

2) If a call is made from Sample to Sample on remote side, negotiation
seems to fail.
    Both sides selects H.263 with 4CIF for transmission but no codec is
selected for reception.
    "H323VideoCodec codec"  received as a parameter of OpenVideoChannel in
H323Endpoint derived class shows the FrameWidth and FrameSize of CIF.

3) But if the call is made from Salyens(4CIF) to the sample application on
remote side, both sides transmits and receives 4CIF perfectly well.
   Though the behaviour is not the same if the call is made from samle to
Salyens, i.e. it's not working.

I am completely puzzled over the behaviour cited in above-mentioned cases.

PLEASe HELP!!!!

Thanks in advance,
Taranpreet