[h323plus] Problem in receiving 4CIF with H.263 codec

Simon Horne s.horne at packetizer.com
Thu Jan 24 01:40:26 EST 2008

Frame sizes above CIF are handled by a dynamic codec definition in the
plugin. I suggest you download the latest plugins from the h323plus website.

To ensure that 4CIF is available there is a new command in h323plus
H323EndPoint::SetVideoFrameSize().

eg...
AddAllCapabilities(0, P_MAX_INDEX, "*");
SetVideoFrameSize(H323Capability::CIF4MPI);

This will set the maximum allowable framesize for all call to 4CIF.

Simon