[h323plus] Caller ID Problem

Simon Horne s.horne at packetizer.com
Thu Jan 17 04:00:52 EST 2008

Perhaps the endpoints are looking for Q.931 CLIR/CLIP information. By
default h323plus does not insert this information and a quick look shows
that it is not implemented. (it is only in the Q.931 code) However it is
implemented in GnuGk.
http://www.gnugk.org/gnugk-manual-6.html#ss6.8

This might help.

Simon