[h323plus] Caller ID Problem

Kirav Patel kirav at kanaganetworks.com
Thu Jan 17 00:42:38 EST 2008

Hi,

We have built Open H.323 based application which can dial about 100 numbers
paralleled. We are trying to configuring Caller ID so all dialed numbers can
see Caller ID. And to set it, we are using 'AddAliasName' function. Now when
application dials to all numbers, some numbers can see Caller ID, some can
not see. This is a kind of random behavior we are facing.

We are setting same 'Alias' for multiple H.323 Endpoints - We are creating
multiple H.323Endpoints and get them register with GK. We are using GnuGK in
proxy mode and Soft switch is ahead to that.

Now we want to know is this giving us trouble or there is some other
mechanism should set up in order to set customized 'Alias' (Caller ID) at
Endpoint?

Any help or suggestion will be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance,

Kirav Patel

Checked by AVG.
9:01 AM