[h323plus] Question about plugin codecs

JF NP jfnp090274 at yahoo.es
Thu Jan 10 09:29:31 EST 2008

Hi all,

I have successfully compiled both PTLib and H323Plus on Windows. I've also compiled and tested MyPhone2. All goes fine. But I have another sample app written by myself that is an OCX (which links with PTLib and H323Plus) that manages all the H323 stuff and an EXE that uses the OCX to make a simple videocall. The problem is that my app cannot find the plugin codecs (neither audio nor video). I think that the problem could be related to the fact that I am using an OCX linked with PTLib, instead of an EXE. Is this correct? Is there any solution or workaround?

Web Revelación Yahoo! 2007:
Premio Favorita del Público.
http://es.promotions.yahoo.com/revelacion2007/favoritos/