[h323plus] How to Add Extended Video Capability for H.239

Simon Horne s.horne at packetizer.com
Thu Jan 3 04:10:37 EST 2008

Abhishek

To open a H.239 session you can call at any time.
H323Connection::OpenExtendedVideoSession(sessionIdopened)

To close you call
H323Connection::CloseExtendedVideoSession(sessionIdtoClose)

To set input and output devices override.
H323EndPoint::OpenExtendedVideoChannel()
set the same way as you would OpenVideoChannel.

The simple program in the application directory in the CVS supports H.239.

Simon