[h323plus] PTLib compile errors

Nyamul Hassan mnhassan at usa.net
Sat Jan 12 08:55:41 EST 2008

Hi Simon,

Thank you for your email.  I've tried setting up the environment variables as you suggested, but it still is not working.  :(  VS.NET 2005 keeps detecting the header file.  BTW, all the header files are detected as follows:

1>Located Direct Sound Support at c:\program files\microsoft visual studio 8\smartdevices\sdk\pocketpc2003\
1>Located IPv6 Support at c:\program files\microsoft visual studio 8\smartdevices\sdk\pocketpc2003\include\
1>Located DNS Resolver at c:\program files\microsoft visual studio 8\vc\platformsdk\
1>Located QoS Support at c:\program files\microsoft visual studio 8\vc\platformsdk\include\
1>Located ODBC support at c:\program files\microsoft visual studio 8\vc\platformsdk\include\

Is there a way to manuall disable direct sound support?

Regards
HASSAN