[h323plus] File Transfer Capability added to CVS

Simon Horne s.horne at packetizer.com
Tue Jan 8 03:00:04 EST 2008

Guys

I have added the first cut of the file transfer capability to the CVS.

The implementation (which is really TFTP tunneled thro' RTP) currently has a
default transfer rate of 132kbits/s or 16 Kbytes/s however the rate can be
changed and the transfer speed negotiated between the parties.

The concept uses large TFTP blocks that are segmented transmitted and
resequenced via RTP. In this way large transfer rates are possible over
error prone networks with UDP as well as being compatible with NAT Traversal
mechanisms like GnuGk,STUN etc.

If I get some time I will release a sample application.

Simon