[h323plus] H.pres status

Simon Horne s.horne at packetizer.com
Wed Feb 20 19:32:37 EST 2008

Mark

NOTE: H.460.presence is still very much *in development*. The code has been
slightly modified from AVD-3293 after some consultation and the h323plus
implementation will be resubmitted at the next ITU meeting.

Support was only included with the windows distribution of H323plus v1.20,
the reason for this is I did not get time to test the compile on linux hence
why the files are not included in the makefile.

>From your attached log I have now patched the CVS version (files
h460/h460p.h and h460/h460p.cxx) feel free to test to make sure it compiles.

The code in /extensions/h460/h460.presence is a simple endpoint (currently
for windows, no linux make files) on how to use the presence feature in your
application.

The bulk of new work on presence will now move to linux and GnuGk for
inclusion in GnuGk v2.2.8 (one after next release).

Simon