[h323plus] Optmized version os libs

Marcos Fábio Jardini marcos.f.jardini at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 06:10:03 EST 2008

Thanks Simon

I'll track the files in CVS and begin the upgrade in our OpenMCU.
Our MCU already accepts 4CIF, are there some place to i can send the
modified source or a diff file?
It is a little modification on OpenMCU src. The new behaviour is:

-MCU allways send 4CIF, participans can send QCIF or CIF-
  1 person   with video > no video at all
  2 persons with video > the MCU rescale to 4CIF and send.
  3 persons with video > the MCU rescale to 4CIF and mix videos in 2x2 CIF
16 persons with video > the MCU rescale to 4CIF and mix videos in 4x4 QCIF

The processor runs at 85% in a dual-core pentium4.

The only awful think in MCU is the non-sequential way that videos are added
to the frame sended by the MCU. With an ordered sequence we can track the
name of the participants in each respective video.

Other possibility is to send the coordinates of the participant's video with
the presence-message, or by other type of message. Is this possible?

--
-----
Jogue RPG, alimente o lado criativo!