[h323plus] Optmized version os libs

Marcos Fábio Jardini marcos.f.jardini at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 06:39:42 EST 2008

Thanks Simon, actualy we are developing with PWLib 1.10.3 and OpenH323
1.18.0. I already played arround PVideoOutputDevice, injecting the incoming
video (converted to BGR) to an Java BufferedImage Data Buffer directly and
re-split the video of participants in separate panels (in the tests we have
realtime response). Now I'm trying to move the project from the old versions
to the H323+ new versions (a very good job, I need no more that's hacks to
compile in Windows :)

About the H.263 codec, there some app to see an exemple of how set the H263
Capability and set it 4CIF?
We're successfully using the ffmpeg H.263 plugin in linux and windows in a
modified version o OpenMCU 2.2.0. But just I'm moving the old libs no this
new project I'm a little stuck with H263 Capability and 4CIF.

Thanks again.

--
-----
Jogue RPG, alimente o lado criativo!