[h323plus] MyPhone 0.4 Released

Simon Horne s.horne at packetizer.com
Mon Feb 11 20:09:55 EST 2008

H323PluginVideoCodec::SetMaxBitRate() sends a messages "Max Bit Rate" to the
plugin codec to set the maximum bitrate. This function also overrides
H323VideoCodec::SetMaxBitRate() since H323PluginVideoCodec is a descendent
of H323VideoCodec so the problem most likely is in the plugin codec not
setting the max bit rate. I suggest you look at the H.263 plugin codec
perhaps there is something missing.

Simon