[h323plus] H.pres status

Mark Stripes mark.stripes at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 06:27:09 EST 2008

Hi Simon,

On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 8:40 PM, Simon Horne <s.horne at packetizer.com> wrote:

>  There is no need to add this code
>  Now the reason you are not seeing the H.460 feature in the trace log is that
>  you have not enabled it and given it a status.

Now that makes a lot more sense from an application developer's
perspective, and that's where I had started from. However, the trace
output from SimpleH323EndPoint::Initialise's call to
H460_Feature::GetFeatureNames was showing an empty PStringList
indicating that the feature wasn't available.

Re-building ptlib using the WIN32 loading mechanism gets the feature
loaded by the runtime and sees an RRQ generated with the right
presence pdu.  I suspect that I may have mis-built ptlib - or that I'm
missing something else in my build.

Regardless, I now have an image that's sending presence PDUs at my
Gatekeeper, which is the point I want to be at.

Thanks very much for your assistance. I look forward to seeing where
you are taking GnuGK.

Mark.

--
"I don't care to belong to a club that accepts people like me as
members" - Groucho