[h323plus] H.pres status

Mark Stripes mark.stripes at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 11:28:23 EST 2008

Hi,

One of the emerging standards that attracts me is H.presence - and I
see from the 1.20.2 distribution of h323plus that the recent draft of
AVD-3293 is included. However, whilst the code stubs are built by the
parser, those stubs don't appear to be included when building the
h323plus library.

Adding their inclusion to src/Makefile in the H323_H460 section and
rebuilding fails with what appear to be fundamental errors (copied at
http://pastebin.ca/911251).  Have I missed something obvious?

I'm trying to build in an Ubuntu 7.10 environment with g++ 4.1.3.

Also, I note that the stubs present in CVS under
/extensions/h460/h460.presence are different from those bundled in
h323lib-proper. Is there some magic documented somewhere that would
enable me to build the testapp under the extensions tree?

Sorry if this is all a bit "n00b"-like -- I'm new to h323plus. Feel
free to kick me towards a readme somewhere that I most likely have
missed!

Thanks in advance for any input you can offer,

Mark.

--
"I don't care to belong to a club that accepts people like me as
members" - Groucho