[h323plus] Fwd: OpenMCU now supports up to 16CIF mixer

Taranpreet Anand taran.kanand at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 05:32:32 EST 2008

Hi

I have a sample application which supports QCIf, CIF and 4CIF.
I have used it with the stable version of OpenMCU 2.2.3 which worked fine
for CIF and QCIF.

For 4CIF, I've downloaded the latest code from CVS. And as you have
mentioned about altering the frameSize variable in the constructor of the
OpenMCU class , I've done the requisite.

   OpenMCU::OpenMCU()
     : OpenMCUProcessAncestor(ProductInfo)
   {
     endpoint = NULL;

   #if OPENMCU_VIDEO
     frameSize = H323Capability::cif4MPI;
   #endif
   }

But with this change, OpenMCU crashes as soon as the invitation for
conferencing is sent out.

The sample application works fine for 4CIF in case of peer to peer
connection.

Can you please help me out with this?

Thanks
Taranpreet

Help save paper - do you need to print this email ?

solely for the use of the individual(s) or entity addressed above. If you
are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, then (i) please notify us at
cipl.administrator at canon.co.in (ii) do not use the information contained  &
(iii) delete it from your system . E-mail communications are not secure.
Though,  efforts have been taken to ensure that this communication has not
been tampered with; however,  Canon India Pvt Ltd. is not responsible for
any changes made to the contents of or any attachments to this message
without it's consent.
All information contained in this message which are not of an official
nature shall not be deemed as given or endorsed by Canon India Pvt. Ltd.