[h323plus] Runtime Optimized libraries

Marcos Fábio Jardini marcos.f.jardini at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 06:53:17 EST 2008

After looking in our beloved (hated by others) Wikipedia, in the link
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AMD_Performance_Library, I found that the AMD
contributed to an open source version of the library, based on Apache
License v2. So, for ones that *need* of an open source code (or want to
learns about CPU intrinsics) instead of free use but closed souce (APL) see
and contribute to the project http://framewave.sourceforge.net.

I'll continue to port ptlib colours conversions and the h.323 video codecs
to the APL version. After this I'll see if make the same to the Framewave
version.

PS.: I'm working to made the video split of OpenMCU a little more managed,
in a week or two I'll send the files ;)

--
-----
Jogue RPG, alimente o lado criativo!