[h323plus] Optmized version os libs

Marcos Fábio Jardini marcos.f.jardini at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 13:55:34 EST 2008

To not spend work in reinventing the wheel I want to know if there are
people working in the codecs and PColourConverter classes using the AMD
Performance Library.
AMD is providing the APL lib in Linux, Windows and Solaris flavours, and
they version of GNU GCC 4 for RH and SuSe.
(http://developer.amd.com)

I'm woking in a project for use in internet2, so I'll 'spend' some time in
create of a RAW YVU420 codec, but reading the APL manuals they provide
suport for H.264 :). If some have interest or already in the same effort....

If someone already have a RAW codec or already using the APL please can
share some hints on sourceforge forums of this project, I'll be pleased.

Other question I have is how to add the H.263 video capability in H323Plus,
I'm new to the H.323 and openH323 implementation and I am a bit lost with
the modifications in H323plus.
**
When the work is done I'll ask to put the code or the link it to the
internet (it's a project sponsored by the government for a public university
so, I think I'll have no problems in sharing the codes produced/modified)

-----