[h323plus] MyPhone 0.4 Released

Simon Horne s.horne at packetizer.com
Fri Feb 1 15:57:15 EST 2008

Guys

I have uploaded MyPhone 0.4 installer to the h323plus website to garnish
some feedback on the upcoming 1.20 release on h323plus.
Download here
http://www.h323plus.org/source/download/MyPhoneSetup04.exe (2.12Mb)

Important Features
Native NAT traversal with GnuGk : This uses the new GnuGk NAT module now in
H323plus. You can send and receive calls behind a NAT when registered to
GnuGk on the public internet. The only requirement is that you enable
SupportNatedEndpoints in GnuGk. Note this is the GnuGk NAT Method
http://www.gnugk.org/nat-traversal.html. It is not the standard H.460.18/19.

Built off the latest h323plus CVS. (hopefully the baseline for v1.20)

Notes:
To run in debug mode start myphone with commandline switches -ttttt (number
of t indicate tracelevel)
After Install adjust the audio and video codecs to your preferred order.
G.711 & H.261 are the default.

The installer contains the full myphone2 source code. The exe was built with
vs2003. If you wish to build it with a later version of visual studio,
although not tested, you will need the $ version as the express version does
not seem to support MFC.

Hopefully next week if there are not too many problems we will do the
snapshot and release v1.20.

Simon