[h323plus] swap audio record & player device

Eleoson Gonzales eleoson at gem-technologies.com
Mon Dec 1 13:41:16 EST 2008

I would like to use a bluetooth controlled mobile. basically if you
connect the mobile to your pc the pc's speaker & mic will become the
mobile's speaker & mic. Therefore, I will need to swap the recorder &
player device so that h323plus will encode the speaker's audio (player
device) and send it to remote endpoint, and decode the microphone's
audio (record device) and send it to the local mobile phone.

thanks in advance!


More information about the h323plus mailing list